Jun 25, 2009

half past four

I glanced at the clock and I just realized that it has already half past four in the morning. There is something bothering me so that I haven’t slept yet but fortunately my friend, Reza did either, he sort of got a little insomnia tonight. He called me then, and had a little conversation for a while.
There are so many things I’d really love to tell about things that happened toward me.
First of all, I’d love to tell about my birthday. I think those following pictures tell a lot about what happened on that day. Fenny (as my lovely twin) with Ardi, Vian, Aga and surprisingly-Arga came over to my house and threw some of awful stuffs to my face (oh come on, I terribly hate ketchup) It was so sweet of them. Glad to know that they care about me. That’s why I do really love them.

Secondly, it’s about my experience the very first time I went to a club. I'm seventeen and it's legal for me. I'm actually curious a lot about that place. Like what people do inside that noisy spot? What makes them hilarious being in a stuffy spot? Eirine and Elsha invited me once. I said that I’d really love to go with them. Even Vian, Ardi and Fenny didn’t allow me actually. They didn’t want me turn out to be wild, get drunk, smoking, and any other worry excuses. We went to Only One and surprisingly met Meidinda and both of her friends, Kiki and Cindy there. That Dj Winky-what a man!-was the special Dj that night. We had so much fun, anyway.

I and all of my classmates had a farewell party with Pak Numan whom is our ex-PE teacher a couple of weeks ago. We are all gonna miss you sir :) And welcome Pak Iwan as our new PE teacher.

Both of my dearest friends, who are Fenny and Vian, have a new boyfriend and girlfriend. Fenny now has Sunny as her boyfriend, and Vian with Sere. Congratulation for you guys :) How about my turn? Actually, I’m still waiting for the right guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment