Dec 22, 2008

dufan

ardi, me, adit, syanice, vian, anggy, djenar, mosa
bravery gutter snipes
daredevil kids
i and some of my schoolmates went to Dufan on last Monday. we did so much fun there. oh, and we also invited some guys from another school (which is Rici senior high)
that photos above were taken at ancol beach, we came early so we went there first and the weather was windy and cloudy at the moment :) that's the way our hair extremely blew up
shit-brain

arung jeram was completely got us wet

the chicks

and i was a little bit envy with anyone who was brought their own boyfriend or girlfriend. it would be great and my heart would be full if i did the same. but the fact is I'm not dating someone yet. HARSH!
so i was desperately catch a cold there, it was started rainy when i just had tornado to played. and everybody was screamed loudly and i couldn't stop yell "OH NO! I'M WET! I'M WET!" hahaha i just hate being wet. but it was fun and terrifying hmmm i love dufan. it sounds kinda perfect stranger, right?

and we were finished at about 6 p.m and almost all of us got sick. haha we were pallor just like a rotten tomato. but it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment