Dec 22, 2008

my delicious birthday boy

yesterday was my brother's birthday. there was no party, no celebrating even surprise party like a year ago. because he is now living abroad in another far away country (Cina, Beijing) so i had waited to utter him a blessing birthday with a little surprise, when we were IM-ing. he is much much much more mature and upgraded now.
oh ya, by the way he will be here on next week so i plan to surprise him (which i know, he is annoyed about surprise) so I'd love to invite his friends and pick his up at the airport. and he will be surprised. because he told me not to tell anyone that he will back here next week, and sory my brother, i will. he gonna sue me.
i really cant wait to meet him again, I've been missing him, my buffalo. and i really really will to hug him tightly! i cant stop imagine, how tall is he, how fat, how weird with his new language, how how and how! yeah you know, we are so much close. we shared a lot of fun, laughs, love stories, punches, and even shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment