Feb 23, 2009

the start

WAAAA its been a long time.
UAW
you know, I've been so busy with my team dance. we have to perform for the opening of my school's event, LABRASCO (which was this afternoon) so i was very relieved. Then suddenly my ex senior (ws) and the guys from basketball team told us that we have to perform (again) in Bulungan tomorrow. And we haven't prepared anything. So we decided to use the same moves.
it was great today. i really, really miss dancing in front of people, getting a lot of attention and hearing they were bawling, and after everything well done, anyone yelled "oh my god your dancing was pretty sexy!" that's why i loveeeeee dancing.
my seniors and my friends actually took our pictures. One of my seniors, he took my picture closely while i was dancing. ah, my face must be shitter than horseface. I'll get them then show you soon!
phew! I'm exhausted guys, i gotta go to my holly bed! bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment