Feb 1, 2009

worse saturday

January 31st, 2009
i recently attended Galaxee Travenous, which is Pembangunan Jaya Junior High's event. well i met a lot of my friends there and they were amazing, i miss them a bunch! the show wasn't too bad but it was quite boring.
the guess stars were have same sense of music yeah something like hardcore. and everybody was like fought each other while the band was showed. and i don't even like how they scream, i think its really annoying (for me) but but but it depends with the song, the band and all of the stuffs around. right?
then i met someone, and it was hit me like a big yellow school bus. it was really, really tore my heart. it was wound me. uh, i don't know.......... i don't even want to bethink about it. it just makes me sad whenever i remember it.
it was rainy there. so we were stucknand it was really stuffy. then finally we watched the bands from a place far away from the stage. arr and it was obviously uncool!
and the worse, i didn't take any pictures. i forgot to bring my camera. and it was my bad. haaaaaah i'm exhausted anyway and surely need my bed. byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment