Mar 9, 2009

jogja i miss you

About a couple of weeks ago I went to Jogja. It was incredibly a huge experience for me and I might add, for all. We learned to survive even in the most difficult phase in our life. First of all, I’d love to tell the trip. We spent fourteen hours in the bus. I sat next to Vian at the back row surrounded by lots of funny schoolmates. They teased each other along the trip and made lots of dirty jokes. We also took so many idiot candid photos. Here they are. I lived with a family that consists of a father and a son. They are Mr. Daniel and his son, Mas Dani. Mr. Daniel is such a very hard worker father, even his wife and his daughter passed away because of the earthquake that occurred in Jogja a few years ago. I do really adore him. Yeah figure of a father that I’ve never got from my dad. As I lived there, he never let me did the household chores whereas he has no maid or someone to help them. He is a teacher, anyway. He has to wake up at three in the morning everyday to work, because his office rather far away from his house. I have never been up that early. Once he told me and both my friends-Tanti and Fedeka-that he never regretted what had happened to his family. I do really adore how they trough those problems with patience. Moreover, Jogja is such a wonderful land. If you visit Jogja (especially Bantul, I bet you will regret all of the Global Warming things) Before we got back to Jakarta there was a rumor that really terrified us. Suddenly a lot of students got sick at the same time. Then our teachers cried stressfully, because we are all their dependability. The rumor said that if we got back home, there would be an accident. It made almost all of the students mostly the girls howled each other. But Mr. Ben, our courageous historical teacher, he reassured us that everything was fine. After a few hours, we got onto the bus and back to school J It proved true, everything was getting better and we were all fine.

mie singkong nyammm

bus B dong

the trip i spent around 14 hours with vian errrm my room's roof my room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment