Mar 15, 2009

poppy the birthday girl

last night i attended poppy's birthday celebration. her birthday is actually on March, 9Th. but she celebrated it last night. the ordinary party was fun, there were a lot of ricci senior high's guys. we played "truth or dare" yeah kinda silly game. both of my friends did very, very embarrassing challenges hahaha

i couldnt upload the videos, it takes a loooooooong time :(

anyway i ate a cheese burger, french fries and coke hahaha they really made me blew up like a balloon ha wtf, i don't even care anymore about those bullshit diet!

hey, i met arga (wich is my ex) there. he came to pim to meet me. haaa i miss him a lot, i swear. then i hug him twice tightly. i shared him about my sucking-love life and he laughed me err but he said he was jealous because i told him about my crush hahaha silly arga :)

and after the party was over, me anggy fenny inge momo mosa meyer have to waited the car. so we decided to move to pim 2 and continued our idiot game hahaha we were crazy freak-out. what a night!

anggy fenny inge ellen momo mosa meyer

so i really cant wait my turn, i mean my birthday. because me and some of my friends have the same month so we plan to mix it. a very brilliant idea, isn't it? hahaha

and poppy.....................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY

WISH YOU AAAAALL THE BEST MUAH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment