May 20, 2009

donkeys

Today Peter and I just didn't know what to do. We ain't got nothing to play. And we just really boreeeed. I've begged Peter to accompany me to mall and buy some clothes but he completely rejected it. He prefers staying at home to going to mall. What a boring-boy!

Then I took my laptop and I got an idea to make a funny video to show to Nyosch. Because I know, he needs something amusing there. He told me that, his friend from German has left and that's horrible for him. Nyosch told me a secret between that Germany girl and himself hahaha he has never been that silly before. Therefore, i told him"you're in love, my brother" (oops) Well I've seen that girl, she is very beautiful and seems nice. How poor are you, cowboy!

I know it's really embarassing yet fascinating hahahahaha. Well, sorry Pete, I can't help myself not to publish this video hahahaha I really owe him an apology (he'llbreak my leg) Furthermore, I hope that one will works on you Nyosch! Cheer up! And just get on with any other beautiful girls. And Pete, I love you hahahaha

1 comment:

  1. cute video,,, n peter i luv ya!!! hahahaha... where did u get the idea of suicide style :P

    ReplyDelete