May 30, 2009

need a doctor

Gee, what a day! final exam will be happening on next Monday, consequently everyone is totally busy to prepare everything. And I'm still having my homeworks done. well i am a little bit frightened about those fucking exams but i have to struggle and of course, pray a lot. I practice math as well as i can, as hard as i can. Hopefully all of my classmates will be up to the next grade amen.
I don't know how to tell my-little-bit-unsure. None of my friends understand how this feeling because they don't feel the same. You know, it is so scary to know your scores aren't good and some of my teachers said like "some of you can't be pass this grade". Oh gosh, everytime i hear that F-ing words, i could feel the hairs rise on the back of my neck. And everytime i try to tell anyone, they just easily say "oh come on, calm down, it's impossible if you don't pass this grade bla bla bla". It still doesn't work. However, i still expect to pass this grade. Arrrrr this is really stressing me out jhFHJASDBSAJBJHgdu&^$%$$#&%

No comments:

Post a Comment