May 15, 2009

messy

Ugh, I got a bunch of stuff going on, some things I gotta do, assignments pending, bad scores at all of my chemical exams. everything got worse since.....I don't even know since when but it just horrible. I think I’m just weird, messy and it’s a bad combination. Actually I really scare about the final exam because I have never got anything right to science lessons, it's a bomb for me. I never want to be a doctor, scientist, professor, or any other kind of that sucking job. I don't even have taste in science. Well, my parents do! A few days ago, I said to my self "okay enough, that's all! Those entire chemical exams extremely drive me crazy! And I gotta do something, yes study hard. That's the only one way to solve my problem. I have to trough this all"

That entirely true. I have to pass this eleventh grade anyway, I don't want disappointing mom, I don't want embarrassing myself. And now I'm in my progress before my this late sober, I've never been study. All I do is play play and play, skip the class, sleep in the class, I was such an idiot. In chemical class, I always try to get the lesson as well as I could, I try not to yawning, chat with my friends, or cheat in exams. God, i really want to pass this 52.600 minutes in eleventh grade successfully amen.
And from now on, i will :
Organizing.......anything, even the smallest thing. I'll write it on a paper or I could write it in my cell phone.
Throw all of the laziness feeling. Like shout out loud to my self "Ellen come on, get up get up and finish those bull-whore-assignments"
No more coffee, I think that stuff makes me feel like an owl, spend hours to do useless things at the middle of night.
Do every assignments and homeworks as soon as I can, no more pausing them.
I will try to be on time at any sort of things.
Study harder!
Then surely I will get better at school or in my daily activities. There is some words that make me stronger :

No comments:

Post a Comment