May 16, 2009

Rainbow

Last Wednesday I saw a rainbow. Oh-my-gosh it was really cute. Rainbow always makes me wonder how could it be? Yes it’s still a magical thing for me even there is a lot of explanations about rainbow. When mom took me to school, it has rained so the weather was a middle cold and when I was looking out of the sky, I just screamed “That’s a rainbooooow!” mom and Pete were shocked and they got mad at me hahaha. I couldn’t take my eyes away from that exclusive magical rainbow. Everybody knows it hardly comes.

How can I describe a rainbow? The blending cloud and sky, the softly faded essential red, blue, pink, green, purple, yellow. Uwaw unbelievable! It was like a cotton candy and I really want to eat it. Unfortunately I didn’t take the picture hem.

No comments:

Post a Comment